10 Mini Aquatic Floral Bowl Water Lily Flores Perennial Seed Packets For Landscaping
Introduce a touch of nature’s beauty to your living space with our Mini Aquatic Floral Bowl Water Lily Flores Perennial Seeds. With a generous packet of 10 seeds, you can create your own serene aquatic garden in the comfort of your home or outdoor space. These seeds are of the perennial variety, meaning they will regrow year after year, providing you with a long-lasting, lush green landscape.
Our Water Lily Flores seeds are versatile, flourishing in a variety of climates, from temperate regions to your tea table. They’re a perfect addition to any indoor or outdoor setting, offering not only aesthetic appeal but also purifying the air for a fresh, invigorating atmosphere.
Cultivating these aquatic plants is incredibly easy, making them an ideal choice for both seasoned gardeners and beginners. They bloom in the Autumn, showcasing a mixed color palette that adds vibrancy to your environment. These plants are associated with the Sagittarius constellation, symbolizing wisdom, abundance, and serenity.
Our Mini Aquatic Floral Bowl Water Lily Flores Perennial Seeds promise to enhance your space, offering beauty and tranquility.
How to Plant 10 Flower Mini Aquatic Bowl Water Lily Flores Perennial Seeds:
1. Choose a suitable container – anything from a small bowl to a large garden pond.
2. Fill the container with about 15cm of garden soil or aquatic plant compost.
3. Scatter the seeds evenly over the soil.
4. Cover the seeds with a thin layer of sand or gravel to prevent them from floating.
5. Fill the container with water, ensuring it’s at least 30cm deep.
6. Place the container in a sunny location.
7. As the plants grow, ensure they’re submerged in water at all times.
8. Your water lilies will bloom in Autumn, providing a stunning display of mixed colors.
Please note: The flowerpot is not included with the seed packets.
- Latin Name: Nymphaea spp.
- Planting Season: Spring for seed sowing, but the plant blooms in Autumn.
- Germination Rate: High germination rate, with seeds usually sprouting within 2 weeks of planting.
- Grown Plant Size: Depending on the container size, the plant can range from mini to large.
- Time to Maturity: Usually matures within 3-6 months after planting.
- Soil Type: Prefers garden soil or aquatic plant compost.
- Watering: These are aquatic plants and should be submerged in water at all times.
- Sunlight: Thrives in full sunlight but can tolerate partial shade.
- Uses: Ideal for beautifying indoor and outdoor spaces and purifying the air.
- Deer Resistance: High. Deer typically avoid water lilies.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Water lilies are generally resistant to common pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: Ensure enough space for each plant to grow without competition, especially if planting in a large pond.
- Companion Plants: Works well with other aquatic plants like lotus and duckweed.
- Harvesting Instructions: The flowers can be cut for display once bloomed in Autumn. Cut the stem close to the base to avoid damaging the plant.