100pcs Geranium Perennial Pelargonium Peltatum Flores Seeds For Indoor And Outdoor Flower Beds
Introducing our 100pcs Geranium Perennial Pelargonium Peltatum Flores Seeds – the perfect way to enhance the beauty of both your indoor and outdoor flower beds. These blooming plants are incredibly easy to cultivate, making them an excellent choice for gardening enthusiasts of all levels.
The Geranium Perennial, also known as Pelargonium Peltatum Flores, is a unique variety that is known for its ability to remove formaldehyde from the air, improving the quality of your indoor environment. Despite its exotic name, this plant thrives in temperate climates and can be nurtured on building roofs, bringing a touch of green to urban settings.
These seeds are available in different sizes – mini, small, medium, and large, providing versatility to suit your gardening needs. Moreover, they bloom enchantingly during the summer season and as perennials, they offer the joy of blossoming flowers year after year.
Here’s a simple guide on how to plant these Geranium seeds:
How to Plant 100pcs Geranium Perennial Pelargonium Peltatum Flores Seeds:
1. Start by selecting a location that receives ample sunlight.
2. Prepare the soil by loosening it and removing any weeds.
3. Plant the seeds about 1 inch deep into the soil, ensuring each seed has adequate space around it.
4. Water the seeds gently, keeping the soil moist but not soggy.
5. The seeds will begin to germinate in 2-3 weeks. Once the seedlings are big enough, thin them out to allow each plant enough space to grow.
6. Regularly water the plants and add fertilizer as needed.
Whether you’re a Gemini looking for plants that resonate with your constellation or a green thumb seeking to diversify your garden, our Geranium Perennial Seeds make a fantastic addition. Experience the joy of gardening with these easy-to-grow, beautiful plants.
- Latin Name: The Latin name for this plant is Pelargonium Peltatum Flores.
- Planting Season: The ideal planting season for these Geranium seeds is during the spring or early summer.
- Germination Rate: The seeds have a high germination rate of 85-95%, ensuring a successful crop.
- Grown Plant Size: The grown plant size varies based on the seed size chosen – mini, small, medium, or large.
- Time to Maturity: These plants typically reach maturity and start to bloom during the summer season.
- Soil Type: These plants thrive in well-drained soil with a pH level between 6.0 and 7.0.
- Watering: Water the plants regularly, keeping the soil consistently moist but not soggy.
- Sunlight: These plants prefer to grow in a location with ample sunlight. They can tolerate partial shade, but full sun is ideal.
- Uses: Apart from beautifying your indoor and outdoor spaces, these plants are known to remove formaldehyde from the air, improving your indoor air quality.
- Deer Resistance: These plants are deer-resistant, making them a great choice for gardens that may be frequented by deer.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: These plants have a strong resistance to most common garden pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: These plants should be spaced approximately 12-18 inches apart to allow enough room for growth.
- Companion Plants: Geraniums pair well with roses, salvia, and lavender.
- Harvesting Instructions: Although typically grown for their flowers, geranium leaves can be harvested at any time and used for their scent in potpourri or sachets.