10piece Pack Of Aquatic Water Lily Seed Collection For Pond And Landscape Enhancement
Introducing our 10piece Pack of Aquatic Water Lily Seed Collection! Perfect for both beginners and experienced gardeners, these seeds will bring a splash of color to your outdoor space, whether it’s a sprawling garden or a small courtyard.
The Water Lily, a stunning aquatic plant, is known for its vibrant flowers that bloom in the autumn. This collection is perfect for those who want to add a touch of beauty to their ponds or water features. These seeds are easy to cultivate, making them an excellent choice for those new to gardening or experienced green thumbs looking for a low-maintenance plant.
Our Water Lily collection is not just about aesthetics. These plants also serve a practical purpose. They provide shade for your pond’s inhabitants, helping to maintain a balanced ecosystem. They also help to oxygenate the water, which can improve the overall health of your pond.
This pack comes in a variety of sizes – mini, small, medium, and large – allowing you to choose the perfect fit for your landscape. Despite their exotic appearance, these Water Lilies are suitable for temperate climates, and are classified as annuals.
How to Plant 10pcs Water Lilies Seeds:
1. Choose a location in your pond where the water lilies will receive at least six hours of sunlight each day.
2. Plant the seeds in a soil-filled container.
3. Place the container in the pond so that it is submerged under at least 12 inches of water.
4. The seeds will sprout within 14-28 days.
5. Once the lilies have bloomed, remove any dead leaves or flowers to encourage further growth.
Give your garden an enchanting upgrade with our 10piece Pack of Aquatic Water Lily Seed Collection. It’s more than just a plant; it’s a lifestyle choice for those who appreciate the beauty of nature.
NOTE: Flowerpot is not included with the pack.
- Latin Name: Nymphaea spp.
- Planting Season: Best to plant in Spring or Summer
- Germination Rate: Approximately 70-80%
- Grown Plant Size: Size varies – mini, small, medium, large
- Time to Maturity: Usually blooms in Autumn
- Soil Type: Prefers loamy or clay soil
- Watering: Requires constant supply of water as it is an aquatic plant
- Sunlight: Requires at least six hours of sunlight each day
- Uses: Beautifying landscapes and ponds, Providing shade for pond inhabitants, Oxygenating water
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Generally resistant to most pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Spacing varies depending on the size of the water lily, but generally, allow 1-2 feet between each plant
- Companion Plants: Can be planted with other aquatic plants like Lotus, Iris, and Rushes
- Harvesting Instructions: Remove any dead leaves or flowers to encourage further growth