200pcs Hardy Perennial Catnip Seeds For Indooroutdoor Herb Gardening And Cat Entertainment
Cultivate a little slice of nature within your home or garden with our pack of 200pcs Hardy Perennial Catnip Seeds. A popular herb, Catnip is not only an alluring plant for your feline friends, but its beautiful lavender-colored flowers also serve to enhance the aesthetics of your space.
Perfect for temperate climates, these seeds can thrive in a balcony location, adding a touch of green to your urban living. They are classified as a novel plant due to their dual-purpose nature – serving both as a beautifying element and a source of entertainment for cats.
Cultivating these catnip seeds is a breeze even for beginners, making it an ideal choice for those dipping their toes in herb gardening. Despite being a mini-sized plant, the charm of catnip is mighty. When in full bloom during summer, it truly is a sight to behold!
Not a Scorpio? Worry not, as these hardy perennial catnip seeds break the mold and adapt well across all constellations. So, why wait? Add these versatile seeds to your gardening arsenal and enjoy the twin benefits of a greener space and a happier cat!
How to Plant 200pcs Catnip Hardy Perennial Seeds:
1. Start by choosing a sunny location in your garden or a pot on your balcony.
2. Prepare the soil by loosening it up and mixing in some compost.
3. Sow the seeds about 1/4 inch deep into the soil.
4. Water the area thoroughly and ensure it remains moist until germination.
5. Once the seedlings appear, thin them out to stand about 15 inches apart.
6. Wait for summer to enjoy the full bloom of your Catnip plant.
Note: Always remember that Catnip plants prefer a bit of neglect, so don’t over-water or over-fertilize. Enjoy your successful herb gardening experience!
- Planting season: Spring
- Germination rate: Approximately 75%
- Grown plant size: Mini-sized plant
- Time to maturity: Approximately 75-90 days after germination
- Soil type: Prefers well-draining soil, but adaptable to various soil conditions
- Watering: Moderate watering; it prefers a bit of neglect
- Sunlight: Prefers full sunlight
- Uses: Beautifying your space and providing entertainment for cats
- Deer resistance: High
- Pest and disease resistance: High
- Spacing requirements: Thin seedlings to stand about 15 inches apart
- Companion plants: Complements various herbs and flowers in a garden
- Harvesting instructions: Harvest leaves as needed, preferably in the morning when the essential oils are at their peak
- Dual-function: Serves both as a beautifying element and a source of cat entertainment
- Hardy perennial: Adaptable across all constellations
- Easy to cultivate: Ideal for beginners
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor gardening
- Blooms in summer: Enhances the aesthetics of your space with its lavender-colored flowers