200piece Spicy Peter Pepper Seeds For Indoor And Outdoor Cultivation Organic Nongmo Vegetable Seeds
Introducing our 200piece Spicy Peter Pepper Seeds, a perfect addition to your home garden. These organic, non-GMO seeds are bred for both indoor and outdoor cultivation, bringing a burst of fiery flavor to your vegetable patch. Whether you’re situated in a subtropical climate, or you have a small courtyard, these seeds are a fantastic way to beautify your space.
Cultivating Peter Pepper Seeds is delightfully simple, making it an excellent choice for both gardening novices and seasoned green thumbs. As an annual variety, these seeds promise a full-bloom period during the summer, adding a vibrant touch to your landscape.
Recognized as a ‘Happy Farm’ classification, these seeds are associated with the Taurus constellation – a symbol of steadfastness, persistence, and productivity. Despite their small size, they pack a punch in the flavor department, making them a must-have for those who enjoy a bit of spice in their meals.
How to Plant 200pcs Chily Hot Peter Pepper Seeds:
1. Choose a sunny location and prepare your garden bed by loosening the soil to a depth of 12-15 inches.
2. Incorporate compost or organic matter into the soil to provide nutrients.
3. Place the Peter Pepper seeds one inch deep in the soil.
4. Maintain a spacing of 2-3 feet between each seed.
5. Water the plant regularly and ensure that the soil remains moist.
6. Expect to see sprouting within 6-8 weeks.
7. For indoor cultivation, ensure the pots have adequate drainage and place them in a sunny location.
With our Peter Pepper Seeds, you can experience the joy of growing your own vegetables and the thrill of spicing up your culinary journey. Enjoy the fruits of your labor with these easy-to-grow, delicious peppers. Your garden, and your palate, will thank you for it.
– Latin Name: Capsicum annuum var. annuum ‘Peter’
– Planting Season: Spring to Summer
– Germination Rate: 75-85%
– Mature Plant Size: 24-36 inches tall, 18-24 inches wide
– Time to Maturity: 70-90 days
– Soil Type: Loamy, well-drained
– Watering: Regularly, keep soil consistently moist
– Sunlight: Full Sun
– Uses: Culinary (spicy seasoning), ornamental garden plant
– Deer Resistance: High
– Pest and Disease Resistance: Good resistance to common pepper pests and diseases
– Spacing Requirements: 2-3 feet between each seed
– Companion Plants: Basil, onions, tomatoes
– Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when peppers are bright red and fully mature, typically 70-90 days after planting. Use gloves when handling to avoid skin irritation.
– Additional Features: Organic, non-GMO, suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation
– Benefits: Easy to grow, high yielding, adds vibrant color and unique shape to garden, brings a spicy flavor to dishes.