20piece Giant Hibiscus Flower Seeds Assortment In Diverse Vibrant Colors For Outdoor Spaces
Introducing our 20-piece Giant Hibiscus Flower Seeds Assortment In Diverse Vibrant Colors, perfect for adding a touch of tropical paradise to your outdoor spaces. These perennial blooms promise a stunning display of beauty throughout the spring season and beyond.
Each seed variety is painstakingly selected for its distinctive hue and petals’ shape, ensuring your garden will be a splash of vibrant colors. They will thrive in subtropical climates and are suitable for balcony settings, making them ideal for city dwellers seeking to transform their outdoor spaces into a lush oasis.
These seeds are classified under the Happy Farm range, reflecting their capacity to bring joy and brightness into your life. They are also perfect for individuals with the Taurus zodiac sign, known for their appreciation of beauty and nature. Despite their exotic appearance, these hibiscus flowers are surprisingly easy to cultivate, even for beginners.
Aside from their visual appeal, these hibiscus flowers also serve a beautifying function. They can breathe life into drab spaces, making them visually appealing and inviting. As indoor plants, they can improve air quality while adding a touch of nature to your living space.
How to Plant 20pcs Giant Hibiscus Seeds Mix Colors:
1. Choose a spot on your balcony that receives ample sunlight.
2. Fill a small flowerpot with fertile, well-drained soil.
3. Plant the seeds about 1/2 inch deep in the soil.
4. Water the seeds gently but thoroughly.
5. Keep the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged.
6. Wait for the seeds to sprout, usually within a few weeks.
7. Once the seedlings have grown a few inches tall, transplant them to larger pots or directly into your garden.
Our 20-piece Giant Hibiscus Flower Seeds Assortment is not just about growing flowers; it’s about creating your very own tropical paradise. Start your blooming journey today.
- Latin Name: Hibiscus rosa-sinensis
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: Approximately 60-70%
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 6-10 feet in height
- Time to Maturity: About 1-2 years
- Soil Type: Fertile, well-drained soil
- Watering: Regular, but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Beautifying outdoor spaces, improving air quality when used as indoor plants
- Deer Resistance: Hibiscus flowers are generally deer-resistant
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Generally resistant to common pests and diseases, but may be susceptible to aphids and spider mites
- Spacing Requirements: Plant hibiscus seeds at least 3 feet apart to allow sufficient room for growth
- Companion Plants: Can be planted alongside other tropical plants like bird of paradise, mandevilla, and bougainvillea
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest flowers in the morning after the dew has dried. Use sharp scissors to cut the stem close to the base of the flower