Assortment Of 200 Rainbow Rose Seeds Vibrant Multicolor Perennial Blooms
Introducing our vibrant assortment of 200 Rainbow Rose Seeds. This exotic selection of perennial blooms is perfect for adding a splash of color to your courtyard or home garden. Each seed variety is carefully selected to ensure a rainbow of colors throughout the blooming season. Take delight in the diverse sizes of these roses, ranging from mini to large, offering a unique visual experience.
Taurus constellations, you’re in luck! These multicolored roses are linked to your zodiac sign, making them the perfect addition to your home. Plus, they are very easy to cultivate, making them suitable for both beginners and seasoned gardeners alike. These roses flourish in a temperate climate, ideal for those who prefer houseplants that require minimal maintenance. It’s important to note that the flowerpot is excluded, so you can choose the perfect pot that matches your home decor.
Here’s a quick guide on how to plant 24 kinds of Rainbow Rose Perennial 200 Pcs Seeds:
1. Soak the seeds in warm water for 24 hours.
2. Fill your chosen flowerpot with nutrient-rich soil.
3. Plant each seed approximately 1/2 inch deep into the soil.
4. Water the seeds lightly, ensuring the soil is moist but not waterlogged.
5. Place your flowerpot in a sunny location.
6. Wait for your beautiful roses to bloom in the summer.
Bring the magic of a multicolor rose garden into your home with our 200 Pcs Rainbow Rose Seeds. These perennial blooms are not only easy to grow but also add a rare and colorful beauty to your indoor or outdoor spaces.
- Latin Name: Rosa ‘Rainbow’
- Planting Season: Spring or Fall
- Germination Rate: Approximately 75%
- Grown Plant Size: Ranges from mini to large
- Time to Maturity: 2-3 years after sowing
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained, nutrient-rich soil
- Watering: Moderate watering, ensuring the soil is moist but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Requires full sun exposure
- Uses: Suitable for home gardens, courtyards, and indoor houseplants
- Deer Resistance: High resistance to deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds approximately 18-24 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Works well with Clematis, Salvia, and Lavender
- Harvesting Instructions: Cut roses in the morning when they’re most hydrated, using a sharp pair of pruners, and immediately place them in water
- Additional Benefit: Linked to the Taurus zodiac sign, making it a perfect gift or home addition for those born under this constellation
- Easy to Cultivate: Suitable for both beginners and seasoned gardeners
- Colorful Beauty: Adds a unique and vibrant splash of color to your home or garden
- Variety: Offers 24 different types of multi-colored roses
- Perennial Blooms: Blooms repeatedly throughout the summer season