Vibrant 7color Perennial Eustoma Lisianthus Flower Seeds Pack Of 100
Introducing our Vibrant 7color Perennial Eustoma Lisianthus Flower Seeds! This pack of 100 seeds is an excellent addition to any garden or outdoor space. Not only do these seeds bloom into beautiful, vibrant flowers of various colors, but they also have the unique ability to purify the air. This adds to the overall ambiance and health of your outdoor environment.
These seeds are classified as Happy Farm and are perfect for those living in temperate climates. They bloom fully in springtime, adding a burst of color just when you need it most. Despite their exotic looking blooms, these plants are incredibly easy to cultivate, making them the perfect choice for both novice and experienced gardeners.
One of the key benefits of these seeds is their versatility in size. Whether you’re placing them on your tea table, adding them to a miniature garden, or using them as an accent in a larger outdoor space, these seeds are sure to impress.
The Eustoma Lisianthus is a perennial plant, meaning it will return year after year, providing long-lasting beauty. The seeds are also associated with the constellation Libra, adding a touch of celestial intrigue to your garden.
Now let’s talk about planting these seeds.
How to Plant 7 Colors Eustoma Perennial Lisianthus Flores 100 Seeds:
1. Choose a location with good sunlight and well-draining soil.
2. Sow the seeds directly onto the soil surface.
3. Lightly cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil.
4. Water the seeds gently and maintain a moist environment.
5. Wait for germination, which typically occurs within 2-3 weeks.
6. Once the seedlings have sprouted, thin them out to allow for proper growth.
7. Continue to water and care for your plants as they grow.
In conclusion, our Vibrant 7color Perennial Eustoma Lisianthus Flower Seeds are a fantastic addition to any garden, providing beauty, air purification, and a touch of celestial charm. Order your pack today and watch your garden transform!
- Latin Name: Eustoma Grandiflorum, also known as Lisianthus or Prairie Gentian.
- Planting Season: Seeds are typically sown in late winter or early spring for a full bloom in the spring season.
- Germination Rate: The seeds typically germinate within 2-3 weeks when provided with a moist environment and good sunlight.
- Grown Plant Size: The Eustoma Lisianthus can grow up to 15-60 cm in height, depending on the environmental conditions and care provided.
- Time to Maturity: The plant generally matures within 3-4 months of sowing the seeds.
- Soil Type: Prefers well-draining soil, can tolerate a variety of soil types.
- Watering: Requires regular watering but does not do well with waterlogged conditions. The soil should be kept moist but not wet.
- Sunlight: Requires full sun to part shade for optimal growth and blooming.
- Uses: Great for outdoor gardens, tea table decorations, and miniature gardens. Can also be used for air purification.
- Deer Resistance: These plants are not particularly known for their deer resistance.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Eustoma Lisianthus plants are generally resistant to most common plant pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: Seedlings should be thinned out and spaced at least 10-12 inches apart to allow for healthy growth.
- Companion Plants: Can be planted with other flowers such as roses, lilies, and chrysanthemums for a vibrant and colorful garden.
- Harvesting Instructions: The flowers can be cut for bouquets when the first few buds on the stem have opened. The remaining buds will continue to open after cutting.