5piece Pack Of Exotic Durian Tree Seeds For Tropical Fruits Enthusiasts
Discover the joy of growing your own exotic fruits with our 5-piece pack of Durian Tree Seeds. Perfect for tropical fruits enthusiasts and those who love a bit of gardening challenge, these seeds promise to bring a unique touch to your outdoor space. Whether you have a spacious backyard or a cosy courtyard, these Durian seeds will thrive, given the right conditions.
This rare variety stands out with its intriguing features. The Durian tree belongs to the perennial style, offering the joy of year-round cultivation. It is a herb type plant that fares well in temperate climates and doesn’t require full-bloom periods. The cultivating difficulty degree is regular, making it suitable for both gardening novices and veterans.
As an added bonus, these seeds are linked with the Taurus constellation. This means, if you’re a Taurus, you might find a deeper connection while tending to your Durian tree. But, don’t worry if you’re not, these plants will still bring immense joy and a sense of accomplishment as they grow.
How to Plant Durian Seeds 5 pcs:
1. Soak the Durian seeds in warm water for 24 hours to soften the outer shell.
2. Prepare a pot with well-draining soil and plant the seeds about 2 inches deep.
3. Water the seeds thoroughly and place the pot in a location with indirect sunlight.
4. Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
5. Germination should occur within 2-3 weeks. Once the seedlings are big enough, transfer them to a larger pot or directly into your garden.
Embark on a gardening journey like never before with these exotic Durian tree seeds. Make your outdoor plant collection unique and watch your passion for tropical fruits grow right in your backyard.
- Latin Name: The Latin name for Durian is ‘Durio’. This plant belongs to the Malvaceae family, known for its tropical fruit varieties.
- Planting Season: These seeds can be planted year-round, as the Durian tree is a perennial plant.
- Germination Rate: With optimal conditions, the germination rate is high and you can expect sprouting within 2-3 weeks.
- Size of Grown Plant: The Durian tree can grow up to 50 feet tall in ideal conditions.
- Time to Maturity: A Durian tree typically takes around 4-5 years to mature and start bearing fruits.
- Soil Type: Durian trees prefer well-draining soil. A mixture of loam, sand, and a bit of clay is ideal.
- Watering: Regular watering is essential, but avoid waterlogging. The soil should be kept moist.
- Sunlight: Durian trees need full sun exposure for healthy growth.
- Uses: The Durian tree produces edible fruits that are a delicacy in many Asian countries. The tree also adds a tropical touch to your garden.
- Deer Resistance: Durian trees are not known to be deer-resistant, so precautions may be needed in areas with high deer activity.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Durian trees are generally resistant to most pests and diseases, but regular monitoring is advised for healthy growth.
- Spacing Requirements: Durian trees need ample space to grow. A spacing of 20-30 feet between each tree is recommended.
- Companion Plants: Durian trees do well with other tropical plants like mangoes, bananas, and coconuts.
- Harvesting Instructions: Durians are typically harvested when they fall from the tree. The ripe fruit has a strong aroma and the shell becomes slightly soft.