Quality Purple Cabbage Seeds 200pcs For Healthy Vegetable Growing Organic Nongmo Farming Seeds
Immerse yourself in the rewarding hobby of home gardening with our Quality Purple Cabbage Seeds. This package comes with 200 pieces of high-quality, organic, non-GMO seeds that are perfect for healthy vegetable growing. Sourced from top-notch farms, these seeds are primed to flourish in temperate climates and require very little effort to cultivate, making them ideal for both novice and seasoned gardeners.
Our Purple Cabbage Seeds are versatile, suitable for mini, small, and medium-sized gardens. Whether you’re aiming to create a mini garden in your courtyard or a succulent plant arrangement in your backyard, these seeds will certainly fit the bill. These seeds are most compatible with the Virgo constellation, so those born under this star sign may find a special connection with these plants!
The hearty purple cabbage that these seeds yield not only adds a vibrant splash of color to your outdoor space but also holds numerous health benefits. Packed with nutrients, purple cabbage contributes to a balanced diet and promotes overall wellness.
How to Plant Purple Cabbage Seeds 200pcs:
1. Prepare your soil by removing any weeds and large stones.
2. Dig a shallow trench and place the seeds about half an inch apart.
3. Cover the seeds lightly with soil and water thoroughly.
4. Keep the soil consistently moist until the seeds germinate.
5. Once the seedlings are around 3 inches tall, thin them out, leaving approximately 18 inches between each plant.
With our Purple Cabbage Seeds, you’re not just buying a product; you’re investing in a healthier lifestyle and a beautiful outdoor space. So, grab your pack today and experience the joy of home gardening!
- Latin Name: Brassica oleracea var. capitata f. rubra
- Planting Season: Spring or early summer
- Germination Rate: Approximately 80-85%
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 1-2 feet in height and 1.5-3 feet in spread
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 70-90 days after planting
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained, fertile soil with a pH between 6.0 and 7.5
- Watering: Regular watering is necessary to keep the soil consistently moist
- Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Perfect for salads, stir-fries, soups, and pickling
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: 18 inches apart in rows that are 2-3 feet apart
- Companion Plants: Beans, beets, celery, cucumbers, onions, and potatoes
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when the heads are firm and have reached their desired size. Cut off at the base with a sharp knife