Us Bowl Quality 5bag Seed Bundle For Indoor And Outdoor Landscaping
Introducing the Us Bowl Quality 5bag Seed Bundle, perfect for both indoor and outdoor landscaping. This package boasts an array of lotus seeds, a novel plant known for its sheer beauty and perennial style. They are aquatic plants, making them ideal for enhancing your courtyard or any temperate climate landscape.
These seeds are incredibly easy to cultivate, suitable for both expert gardeners and green thumb novices. With a full bloom period in the summer, your courtyard will transform into a stunning oasis of lotus flowers. These plants are not just decorative but also serve the function of beautifying your surroundings, making them a delightful addition to any garden.
The Us Bowl Quality 5bag Seed Bundle comes in medium and small sizes, making it adaptable to any space. Whether you are a Virgo or not, these seeds will surely add a touch of elegance and tranquility to your living space.
How to Plant Us Bowl 5bag Seeds:
1. Select a vessel with plenty of room for growth.
2. Pour in a suitable planting medium.
3. Place the seeds on top of the medium.
4. Cover the seeds with a small amount of medium.
5. Water the seeds regularly, ensuring the medium is consistently moist.
6. Place the vessel in a location with adequate sunlight.
7. Watch your lotus garden bloom and flourish.
Please note that flower pots are excluded from the package. This bundle is about more than just seeds; it’s about creating an environment that is uniquely yours. Experience the joy of gardening with the Us Bowl Quality 5bag Seed Bundle.
- Latin Name: Nelumbo nucifera
- Planting season: Spring
- High germination rate: 90%
- Grown plant size: Medium to small
- Time to maturity: Lotus plants reach full maturity in 3 months
- Soil type: Any well-drained soil or planting medium
- Watering: Lotus plants are aquatic and prefer consistently moist conditions
- Sunlight: Full sun for optimal growth and blooms
- Uses: Lotus plants beautify your surroundings and are excellent for outdoor and indoor landscaping
- Deer resistance: Lotus plants are not a preferred food source for deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Highly resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing requirements: Provide plenty of space for each plant to grow
- Companion plants: Can be grown with other aquatic plants
- Harvesting instructions: Lotus flowers can be harvested once fully bloomed. Seeds can be harvested when the seed head is mature and starts to turn brown