100pack Brazilian Cherry Carolina Reaper Pepper Seeds Super Hot Spicy Cultivation
Introducing our 100-pack Brazilian Cherry Carolina Reaper Pepper Seeds – an exotic addition to your home gardening experience. Renowned as the world’s hottest pepper, this variety adds a fiery kick to your culinary adventures. Grown in a temperate climate, these seeds are perfect for outdoor cultivation in your courtyard.
Our seeds are a perennial style, promising a vibrant display of growth year after year. Even if you’re new to gardening, cultivating these fiery seeds is very easy. They come in mini, small, medium, and large sizes, catering to different gardening spaces. As a Pisces, you’ll love the sterilization function of these plants, keeping your garden healthy and free from harmful pests.
Your package won’t come with a flowerpot, but don’t fret. You have the freedom to choose your own pot that matches your garden’s aesthetic. Imagine the satisfaction of growing your own super hot spicy peppers right at home. From adding a kick to your homemade salsa to grilling them for a BBQ, the possibilities are limitless.
How to Plant 100 Pcs Brazilian Cherry Chili Pepper Carolina Reaper Chilli Seeds:
1. Start by selecting a pot that has good drainage.
2. Fill the pot with a rich soil mix, leaving a little space at the top.
3. Place the seeds about an inch apart from each other on the soil’s surface.
4. Cover the seeds lightly with some more soil.
5. Water the soil thoroughly but ensure it is not waterlogged.
6. Place the pot in a temperate location with plenty of sunlight.
7. Water regularly and watch your Carolina Reaper peppers grow!
Embrace the joy of home gardening with our Brazilian Cherry Carolina Reaper Pepper Seeds. It’s not just about growing plants; it’s about nurturing a lifestyle.
- Latin Name: Capsicum Chinense ‘Carolina Reaper’
- Planting Season: Ideal planting season is during autumn
- Germination Rate: High germination rate, ensuring a good yield of Carolina Reaper peppers
- Grown Plant Size: Grows to a size that fits mini, small, medium, and large gardens
- Time to Maturity: Pepper plants mature within 90-150 days from seeding
- Soil Type: Rich soil mix is ideal for the healthy growth of the plant
- Watering: Regular watering required, but soil should not be waterlogged
- Sunlight: Place the pot in a location with ample sunlight for best results
- Uses: Perfect for adding a fiery kick to your homemade salsa or grilling them for a BBQ
- Deer Resistance: High deer resistance, making it a perfect addition to outdoor gardens
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Comes with natural sterilization function that keeps your garden healthy and free from harmful pests
- Spacing Requirements: Place the seeds about an inch apart from each other on the soil’s surface
- Companion Plants: Pairs well with other plants such as tomatoes, parsley, and basil
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when the peppers turn a deep, vibrant red color and the skin is slightly wrinkled