Dahlia Flower Seeds Pack 100 Pieces Exotic Tropical Landscaping Vibrant Ornamental Blooms
Breathe life into your living spaces with our pack of 100 Dahlia Flower Tropical Ornamental Seeds. These rare, mini-sized flower seeds are perfect for home gardening projects and amateur horticulturists. As perennial plants, they promise vibrant and continuous blooms, adding a splash of color to your homes.
The Dahlia variety is known for its stunning, exotic tropical landscaping appeal. Apart from enhancing the aesthetic appeal, these ornamental blooms also purify the air, contributing to a healthier living environment. These are perfect for balcony gardening, indoor plants, and even a happy farm setup. Despite their exotic appeal, these Dahlia seeds are very easy to cultivate, making them an ideal choice for beginners and experienced gardeners alike.
These seeds thrive best in glacial climates and reach their full bloom period in autumn, making them perfect to add a vibrant touch to your fall garden. Additionally, they are associated with the Virgo constellation, adding a hint of astrological charm to your gardening experience.
How to Plant 100 Pcs Dahlia Flower Tropical Ornamental Seeds:
1. Start by choosing a location with well-draining soil.
2. Plant the seeds about 1/2 inch deep into the soil.
3. Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
4. Ensure they receive plenty of sunlight, at least 6 hours a day.
5. Once the seedlings emerge, thin them to about 12-18 inches apart.
6. For best results, apply a high-potassium fertilizer every 4 weeks from mid-summer until the first frost.
Embrace the joy of gardening and add a tropical touch to your homes with our Dahlia Flower Tropical Ornamental Seeds.
- Latin Name: Dahlia pinnata
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: Approximately 75%
- Grown Plant Size: Miniature
- Time to Maturity: Full bloom in Autumn
- Soil Type: Well-draining soil
- Watering: Water regularly but avoid waterlogging
- Sunlight: Minimum 6 hours of sunlight a day
- Uses: Can be used as ornamental plants for landscaping, balcony gardening, indoor plants, and even for happy farm setup
- Deer Resistance: Deer-resistant
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Generally pest-resistant, though may be susceptible to slugs and snails
- Spacing Requirements: Seedlings should be thinned to about 12-18 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Pairs well with other perennials like roses, lilies, and iris for a vibrant garden display
- Harvesting Instructions: Cut the flowers when they are fully open for maximum enjoyment. Remove spent flowers to stimulate further blooming
- Additional Features: These flowers not only enhance the aesthetic appeal but also purify the air, contributing to a healthier living environment. They are associated with the Virgo constellation, adding a touch of astrological charm to your gardening experience
- Easy to Grow: Despite their exotic appeal, these flowers are very easy to grow, making them an ideal choice for beginners and experienced gardeners alike