100pcs Quality Carolina Reaper Pepper Seeds For Spicy Hot Chili Lovers
For lovers of spicy food who take pleasure in growing their own ingredients, the 100pcs Quality Carolina Reaper Pepper Seeds are an excellent choice. These seeds are of the Carolina Reaper variety, an incredibly hot type of chili recognized worldwide for its fiery heat. A member of the paprika family, the Carolina Reaper is for those who relish the challenge of growing and consuming the hottest peppers on earth!
These seeds are extremely easy to cultivate, even for beginners. They thrive in temperate climates and are perfect for outdoor gardening. Whether you have a small or medium-sized home garden, these seeds will flourish. The full-bloom period is summer, and these annual plants will add a touch of fiery red to your courtyard, enhancing its aesthetic appeal.
Carolina Reaper Pepper Seeds are not just for the heat aficionados but also for those under the Capricorn constellation. It’s believed that these plants bring interest and happiness to those born under this zodiac sign. Moreover, the flowerpot is included in the pack, making it easier for you to start your spicy journey.
How to Plant 100pcs Hot Carolina Reaper Pepper Seeds:
1. Start by filling the provided flowerpot with a premium potting mix.
2. Place the Carolina Reaper Pepper Seeds into the soil, about a quarter-inch deep.
3. Water the seeds gently to ensure they are moist, not waterlogged.
4. Place the flowerpot in a sunny location, ideally where it can get at least six hours of sunlight daily.
5. Keep the soil consistently moist but not soaked.
6. Watch as your seeds germinate and grow into fiery hot pepper plants.
7. By summer, your plants should be in full bloom, ready for you to enjoy their spicy fruit!
So, spice up your culinary creations with homegrown Carolina Reaper Pepper Seeds. Experience the joy of growing your own plants and the thrill of tasting the world’s hottest chili right from your garden.
- Latin Name: Capsicum chinense ‘Carolina Reaper’
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: High, with seeds typically sprouting within 7-14 days
- Grown Plant Size: Small to medium with an average height of 2-3 feet
- Time to Maturity: Carolina Reaper Peppers fully mature in 90-100 days
- Soil Type: Fertile and well-drained soil
- Watering: Keep soil consistently moist but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Full sun, ideally 6 hours of sunlight per day
- Uses: Ideal for adding intense heat to culinary dishes
- Deer Resistance: Generally, deer do not eat hot peppers
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds 18-36 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Pair with tomatoes, basil, parsley, or onions for a beneficial garden ecosystem
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when peppers are bright red and fully developed, typically in late summer