100piece Pack Of Purple Shiso Seeds For Indoor And Outdoor Cultivation
Introducing our 100piece Pack of Purple Shiso Seeds, perfect for both indoor and outdoor cultivation. This pack of Purple Perilla, also known as Shiso, is a must-have for any green thumb or those seeking to add a vibrant touch to their garden or indoor space. These seeds are ideal for planting in a mini, small, or medium-sized garden in a temperate climate.
The Purple Shiso is a perennial herb, well-known for its lush and decorative foliage. It’s a plant that not only adds aesthetic appeal to your space, but also serves a functional purpose. The Purple Shiso is reputed for its formaldehyde-removing properties, helping to improve the quality of your indoor air.
Cultivating these seeds is incredibly easy, making it a perfect choice for beginners or those with a busy schedule. You’ll be able to enjoy full-bloom Purple Shiso throughout the summer, adding a touch of nature’s beauty to your surroundings. This pack does not include a flowerpot, offering you the flexibility to choose a pot that fits your personal style.
How to Plant 100pcs Shiso Seeds Purple:
1. Choose a pot with good drainage or a suitable spot in your garden.
2. Fill the pot or garden bed with nutrient-rich soil.
3. Sow the Shiso seeds on top of the soil, lightly covering with a thin layer of soil.
4. Water lightly, ensuring the soil remains moist but not waterlogged.
5. Place the pot in a location with partial to full sunlight exposure.
6. Monitor the growth of your Purple Shiso, watering as needed.
Whether you’re a Gemini or not, these Purple Shiso seeds are a great addition to your indoor or outdoor garden. They’re not just seeds, but a step towards a greener, healthier, and more beautiful living space. Add these Purple Shiso seeds to your gardening collection today and start reaping the benefits of this easy-to-grow, functional, and aesthetically pleasing herb.
- Latin Name: The Purple Shiso is also known as Purple Perilla.
- Planting Season: This plant can be sown in late winter or early spring.
- Germination Rate: High germination rate with proper planting and care.
- Grown Plant Size: The Purple Shiso can reach a height of 18-30 inches.
- Time to Maturity: The plant will reach full maturity in 60-75 days.
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Watering: Requires regular watering but does not tolerate waterlogged soil.
- Sunlight: Thrives in partial to full sunlight.
- Uses: Besides its aesthetic appeal, it is used for formaldehyde removing, helping improve indoor air quality.
- Deer Resistance: This plant is not particularly attractive to deer.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: The Purple Shiso is generally resistant to most common pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: For optimal growth, plants should be spaced 10-12 inches apart.
- Companion Plants: The Purple Shiso pairs well with other herbs such as basil, mint, and parsley.
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest leaves as needed, preferably in the morning when the essential oils are at their peak.