10piece Pack Quality Sweet Glutinous Corn Seeds For Healthy Organic Farming
Experience the joy of organic farming with our 10piece pack of quality Sweet Glutinous Corn Seeds. This pack of corn seeds is designed for those with a green thumb and a love for homegrown produce. These seeds are perfect for any temperate climate, making them a versatile option for any gardening enthusiast.
Our Sweet Glutinous Corn Seeds are perennial, ensuring a recurring harvest year after year. The compact size of the seeds makes them ideal for both small and large gardens. Despite their size, these seeds are incredibly easy to grow, making them suitable for both beginners and experienced gardeners.
One of the unique traits of these seeds is their adaptability to succulent plants, adding interest to your garden. These corn seeds are a novel addition to your outdoor plants, bringing a touch of the exotic to your courtyard.
Aside from their aesthetic value, these seeds yield sweet glutinous corn which is a delicious and healthy addition to your meals. Imagine serving up a dish of corn freshly harvested from your garden. Not only does this save you trips to the grocery store, but it also gives you the satisfaction of eating something you’ve grown yourself.
How to Plant 10pcs Sweet Glutinous Corn Seeds:
1. Select a sunny location in your garden and prepare the soil by removing weeds and rocks.
2. Dig holes about 1 inch deep and 4 inches apart.
3. Place one seed in each hole and cover with soil.
4. Water the seeds immediately after planting, keeping the soil moist but not waterlogged.
5. The seeds will germinate within 7-10 days. Continue to water regularly.
6. The corn is ready to harvest when the kernels are plump and juicy.
Join the organic farming revolution with our Sweet Glutinous Corn Seeds and bring the farm-to-table experience right to your doorstep.
- Latin Name: Zea mays
- Planting Season: Spring, Summer
- Germination Rate: High, usually within 7-10 days of planting
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 6-8 feet tall
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 90-100 days from planting
- Soil Type: Prefers fertile, well-drained soil
- Watering: Regular watering is necessary, ensure soil remains moist but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Full sun
- Uses: Can be used for cooking, making desserts, or as ornamental plants in the garden
- Deer Resistance: Moderate resistance to deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Good resistance to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: 4 inches apart in rows 30 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Beans, squash, cucumbers, and melons are good companions for corn
- Harvesting Instructions: Corn is ready to harvest when the kernels are plump and juicy. To harvest, simply twist the ear of corn from the stalk