200pcs Thai Strawberry Kiwi Seeds Organic Sweet Fruit Perennial Easy To Grow
Embrace the joy of gardening with our 200pcs Thai Strawberry Kiwi Seeds. These organic, sweet fruit perennial seeds are easy to grow and perfect for both beginners and experienced gardeners. They’re sourced directly from Thailand, ensuring authenticity and high quality.
Our Strawberry Kiwi seeds are incredibly versatile. They can thrive in different sizes of flowerpot, from mini to large, and are suitable for outdoor placement in your courtyard or garden. These are landscape plants, adding a touch of exotic beauty to your surroundings. They are also easy to cultivate, making them an excellent choice for those new to gardening or those looking for low-maintenance plants.
Despite being a tropical fruit, these seeds are adaptable and can flourish in subtropical climates. The uniqueness of this plant doesn’t stop there; it also functions as a refreshing, canned plant that you can enjoy all year round. While they don’t have a full-bloom period, these plants are evergreen and add a touch of greenery to your outdoor spaces throughout the year.
How to Plant 200pcs Thailand Strawberry Kiwi Bonsai Organic Sweet Fruit Perennial Seeds:
1. Choose a suitable location with enough sunlight.
2. Prepare the soil by adding compost or organic matter.
3. Plant the seeds at a depth of 1/4 inch and cover with soil.
4. Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
5. Be patient, the seeds will germinate within 2-3 weeks.
6. Once the plants are established, water them regularly.
7. Enjoy the sweet fruits of your labor!
Experience the thrill of growing your own Thai Strawberry Kiwi with our easy-to-grow seeds. Whether you’re a gardening enthusiast or a novice, these seeds are sure to bring a sense of accomplishment and a burst of tropical flavor to your home.
- Latin Name: Actinidia chinensis
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: 75%-80%
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 15-20 feet in height
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 2-3 years from seed
- Soil Type: Well-drained, slightly acidic soil
- Watering: Regular watering, but do not leave the soil waterlogged
- Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Can be used as a landscape plant, and fruits can be consumed fresh or canned
- Deer Resistance: Moderate
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plants should be spaced about 15 feet apart
- Companion Plants: Works well with other tropical plants such as mangoes, pineapples, and bananas
- Harvesting Instructions: Fruits should be harvested when they are fully ripe, usually in late summer or early fall