20piece Mammoth Sunflower Seeds For Outdoor Landscaping And Organic Farming Enthusiasts
Introduce a bit of sunshine into your life with our 20-piece Mammoth Sunflower Seeds. Perfect for outdoor landscaping, these biennial blooming plants will turn your yard into a sunny paradise. No matter if you’re an organic farming enthusiast or just a hobbyist looking for a new project, these sunflower seeds are the perfect fit for you.
Easy to cultivate and suitable for temperate climates, these large sunflowers are the epitome of summer. Characterized by their vibrant yellow petals and towering height, they create a stunning visual display that can brighten even the dreariest of days. For those born under the constellation Virgo, these flowers are a perfect match.
But the benefits of these seeds go beyond their aesthetic appeal. They are also a source of interest, serving as a conversation starter or a focal point in your garden. Furthermore, these plants can provide a sense of accomplishment as you watch them grow from tiny seeds into magnificent flowers.
Despite their grandeur, these Mongolian Giant Sunflowers are incredibly easy to grow, making them ideal for beginners. They are perfect for adding a splash of color to your courtyard, and their large size makes them a standout feature in any landscape design.
How to Plant 20pcs Mongolian Giant Sunflower Seeds:
1. Choose a sunny location in your garden with well-drained soil.
2. Plant the seeds 1 inch deep and 6 inches apart.
3. Water the seeds thoroughly and maintain a moist soil condition.
4. Expect germination within 7-10 days.
5. Once seedlings are 6 inches tall, thin them to be 2 feet apart.
6. Water them regularly and enjoy their growth!
Bring the sun to you with our Mongolian Giant Sunflower seeds. With their easy cultivation and immense beauty, they’re the perfect addition to any outdoor space. Start your gardening journey today!
- Latin Name: Helianthus annuus
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: Approximately 80%-90%
- Grown Plant Size: Can reach a height of up to 12 feet
- Time to Maturity: Around 80-90 days
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained soil
- Watering: Regular watering is required, ensuring soil is kept moist
- Sunlight: Full sun is required for optimum growth
- Uses: Ideal for outdoor landscaping, organic farming, and as a focal point in gardens
- Deer Resistance: High, deer tend to avoid these plants
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Sunflowers are generally resistant to most pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Seedlings should be thinned to be 2 feet apart for optimum growth
- Companion Plants: Good companions for sunflowers include cucumbers, corn, and climbing beans
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when the back of the flower head turns yellow or brown