300 Pack Heirloom Cherry Tomato Seeds High Yield Organic Nongmo Suitable For Container Growing
Experience the joy of home gardening with our 300 pack of Heirloom Cherry Tomato Seeds. These high yield, organic, non-GMO seeds are perfect for container growing, making them suitable even for those with limited garden space. They are classified as an easy-to-cultivate annual landscape plant, making them the ideal choice for both gardening enthusiasts and novices.
These dwarf tomato seeds produce mini to medium-sized cherry tomatoes, appreciated for their delightful taste and firm texture. They are perfect for salads, pastas, or simply enjoyed fresh off the vine. As an added benefit, these plants also serve a sterilization function, contributing to a healthier garden environment.
Although these seeds thrive in subtropic climates, they’re quite adaptable and do well in most settings. Whether you are looking to beautify your courtyard or create your own mini garden, these seeds are a perfect choice.
How to Plant 300 Pcs Tomato Delicious Cherry Vegetables Seeds:
1. Choose a pot or container with good drainage, filled with rich, well-draining soil.
2. Plant seeds about 1/4″ deep, covering lightly with soil.
3. Keep the soil moist, but not soaked.
4. Place the pot in a location with plenty of sunlight.
5. Seedlings should emerge in 7-14 days.
6. Once seedlings are 3-4 inches tall, transplant into individual pots.
7. Continue to water regularly and enjoy your homegrown cherry tomatoes!
Grow your own delicious cherry tomatoes and enjoy the satisfaction of harvesting your own produce. Order your pack of 300 Heirloom Cherry Tomato Seeds today and bring home the joy of gardening.
- Latin Name: Solanum lycopersicum var. cerasiforme
- Planting Season: Spring to early Summer
- Germination Rate: 85-95%
- Grown Plant Size: Ranges from mini to medium size
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 60-80 days
- Soil Type: Rich, well-draining soil
- Watering: Regular watering, ensuring soil stays moist but not soaked
- Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Ideal for salads, pastas, or enjoyed fresh off the vine
- Deer Resistance: High resistance to deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to common tomato diseases and pests
- Spacing Requirements: At least 2-3 feet apart when planting
- Companion Plants: Beneficial when planted with basil, chives, or marigold
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when tomatoes are fully red and firm to touch
- Additional Benefits: Serves a sterilization function, contributing to a healthier garden environment