50 Piece Set Of Calathea Air Purifying Floral Seeds For Indoor And Outdoor Use
Introducing our 50 Piece Set Of Calathea Air Purifying Floral Seeds, perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. These seeds bloom into luscious Calathea flowers, a tropical variety known for its air-purifying abilities. Suitable for every green thumb, from the seasoned gardener to the budding plant enthusiast, these seeds are classified under the ‘Happy Farm’ variety.
Our Calathea seeds are not just about aesthetics; they serve a functional purpose as well. As they grow, they work tirelessly to purify the air, making your living spaces healthier and more refreshing. This fantastic feature makes them a brilliant addition to any living room or home garden.
The Calathea flower seeds are easy to cultivate, making them perfect for DIY potted plants. They flourish best in tropical climates and bloom fully in the spring, adding a splash of color and life to your surroundings. These seeds offer a perennial growth style, ensuring you have a continuous supply of these stunning, air-purifying plants.
How to Plant 50 Pcs Calathea Air Freshening Flower Seeds:
1. Choose a pot with good drainage and fill it with well-draining potting soil.
2. Sow the seeds on the surface, lightly covering them with a thin layer of soil.
3. Water the seeds gently and keep the soil damp but not waterlogged.
4. Place the pot in a location with indirect sunlight and a constant temperature above 60°F.
5. Keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate, which typically takes 2-3 weeks.
6. Once the seedlings are large enough to handle, you can transplant them into larger pots or your garden.
Embrace the tropics, refresh your indoor air, and add a touch of green to your living space with our 50 Piece Set Of Calathea Air Purifying Floral Seeds!
- Latin Name: The Latin name for these seeds is ‘Calathea’, a tropical plant species known for its air-purifying abilities.
- Planting Season: The ideal planting season for Calathea seeds is during the spring, allowing them to bloom fully.
- Germination Rate: These seeds have a high germination rate, typically taking 2-3 weeks to sprout.
- Grown Plant Size: The grown Calathea plant size can range from mini to large, depending on the care and nurturing it receives.
- Time to Maturity: Calathea plants reach full maturity in about six months.
- Soil Type: These seeds flourish best in well-draining potting soil.
- Watering: The soil should be kept moist but not waterlogged, ensuring the seeds receive the right amount of hydration.
- Sunlight: Calathea seeds should be placed in a location that receives indirect sunlight.
- Uses: Besides adding aesthetic appeal, these plants are known for their air purification function, making your living spaces healthier.
- Deer Resistance: Calathea plants are not a favored choice of deer, offering deer resistance.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: These plants are resistant to most common pests and diseases, making them an ideal choice for indoor and outdoor gardens.
- Spacing Requirements: The spacing requirements depend on the size of the plant; the larger the plant, the more space it will need.
- Companion Plants: Calathea plants can be paired with other tropical plants or succulents for a diverse garden.
- Harvesting Instructions: As these are primarily ornamental and air-purifying plants, there are no specific harvesting instructions. However, care should be taken to not overwater or expose them to too much direct sunlight.