Carnation Dianthus Caryophyllus Flower Seeds Pack Of 100 Ideal For Outdoor Landscaping Decor
Introducing our Carnation Dianthus Caryophyllus Flower Seeds, a pack of 100 premium seeds, perfect for outdoor landscaping decor. With its vibrant colors and unique beauty, this perennial bloom will add a touch of elegance to your garden.
These seeds are of the Carnation variety, known for their hardiness and ability to thrive in subtropical climates. They’re very easy to cultivate, making them ideal for both novice gardeners and seasoned green thumbs. Whether you have a mini courtyard or a large garden, these seeds are designed to flourish in various sizes of outdoor spaces.
The Carnation Dianthus Caryophyllus is not just a pretty flower; it’s also a practicable choice for beautifying your outdoor space. It blooms in autumn, providing a splash of color when most other plants have finished flowering. The flower is associated with Virgo, the earth sign, symbolizing diligence and attention to detail – just like the care you put into your garden.
Indulge in the joy of gardening with our Carnation Dianthus Caryophyllus Flower Seeds. Create your own personal Eden, a space that is not only aesthetically pleasing but also a testament to your love for nature.
How to Plant Carnation Dianthus Caryophyllus 100 Pcs Seeds:
1. Prepare the soil by removing any weeds or stones and then loosening it with a garden fork.
2. Scatter the seeds evenly over the soil.
3. Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil.
4. Water the area gently to avoid washing away the seeds.
5. Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
6. Wait for the magic to happen as your flowers start to grow in a few weeks’ time.
Bring charm to your garden with our Carnation Dianthus Caryophyllus Flower Seeds. They’re more than just seeds; they’re tiny packets of potential, ready to transform your outdoor space.
- Latin Name: The scientific name of the flower is Dianthus Caryophyllus, commonly known as Carnation.
- Planting Season: Carnations are best planted in autumn.
- Germination Rate: High germination rate, ensuring that the majority of seeds will sprout and produce plants.
- Grown Plant Size: Carnations typically grow to a height of 24 inches.
- Time to Maturity: Carnations take about 90 days to reach full maturity from seed.
- Soil Type: Carnations prefer well-draining soil with a neutral to slightly alkaline pH.
- Watering: Carnations require regular watering but avoid waterlogging the soil as this can lead to root rot.
- Sunlight: Carnations thrive in full sun, requiring at least 6 hours of direct sunlight each day.
- Uses: Carnations are perfect for outdoor landscaping decor, adding a splash of color and beauty to your garden. They are also used in bouquets and floral arrangements.
- Deer Resistance: Carnations are deer-resistant, making them a good choice for gardens where deer are a problem.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Carnations are known to be resistant to most common pests and diseases, ensuring healthy growth.
- Spacing Requirements: Ensure to space seeds or seedlings about 12 inches apart to allow for optimal growth.
- Companion Plants: Carnations pair well with other perennials such as Roses, Lavender, and Salvia.
- Harvesting Instructions: Cut the flowers in the early morning when the buds are just opening. Use a sharp knife to cut the stem at an angle and place immediately in water.