Versicolor Oxalis Rotary Sorrel Shamrock 200 Seeds Bundle Ideal For Outdoor Landscape And Greenhouse Cultivation
Immerse your garden in a burst of vibrant color with our Versicolor Oxalis Rotary Sorrel Shamrock 200 Seeds Bundle. Ideal for outdoor landscape and greenhouse cultivation, these seeds promise an easy and fulfilling gardening experience.
Our Oxalis seeds are the perfect blend of mini and medium sizes. Once grown, they bloom into a perennial style, adding a timeless beauty to your garden. Winter is their full-bloom period, turning your garden into a winter wonderland. These seeds are perfect for balcony locations and outdoor plants.
Belonging to the subtropics climate, they add an exotic touch to your mini garden. They are classified as herbs, providing not just aesthetic value but also practical use. This variety of Oxalis is associated with the constellation Cancer, adding an interesting astrological aspect to your gardening.
Growing these seeds is incredibly easy, making them perfect for novice gardeners or those looking for a low-maintenance plant. They infuse your garden with interest, creating a captivating outdoor space.
How to Plant Mixed Oxalis Rotary Sorrel Versicolor Shamrock 200 Pcs Seeds:
1. Start by preparing the soil. Make sure it is well-drained and fertile.
2. Plant the seeds 1/4 inch deep into the soil.
3. Maintain a spacing of at least 6 inches between each seed.
4. Water the seeds gently but thoroughly after planting.
5. Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
6. Place them in a sunny location for optimum growth.
7. Watch as these seeds grow into beautiful shamrocks, adding charm to your garden.
Our Versicolor Oxalis Rotary Sorrel Shamrock 200 Seeds Bundle is the perfect addition to any garden, promising a display of color, beauty, and interest year-round.
- Latin Name: Oxalis versicolor
- Planting Season: Any season, ideally in winter for full bloom
- Germination Rate: High, with majority of seeds sprouting after planting
- Grown Plant Size: Mini to medium size, perfect for balconies and mini gardens
- Time to Maturity: Quick growth and maturity, blooming in winter
- Soil Type: Versatile, can grow in well-drained fertile soil
- Watering: Requires regular watering but ensure soil is not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Prefers sunny locations for optimum growth
- Uses: Adds aesthetic value to your garden, can also be used as herbs
- Deer Resistance: Yes, these plants are not favored by deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: High resistance to common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Maintain a spacing of at least 6 inches between each seed
- Companion Plants: Can be planted with other herbs or flowering plants
- Harvesting Instructions: Can be harvested when the leaves are fully grown and vibrant in color
- Additional Feature: Associated with the constellation Cancer, adding an interesting astrological aspect to your gardening
- Benefits: Easy to plant and maintain, adds color and interest to your garden, provides practical use as herbs