Ornamental Kale Seeds 100pcs Ideal For Landscaping Flower Beds Decorative Veggie Patches Outdoor Spaces
Introducing our pack of 100 Ornamental Kale Seeds, ideal for bringing a splash of color and life to your outdoor spaces. Perfect for landscaping flower beds, decorative veggie patches, and courtyard gardens, these seeds offer a vibrant and easy-to-grow solution for any green-thumbed enthusiast.
Our Ornamental Kale Seeds thrive in temperate climates, making them a versatile choice for various locations. They are classified as blooming plants, boasting a full-bloom period in the winter. This means they bring a burst of color and life to your garden in the colder months when most other plants are dormant.
These seeds are perfect for those under the constellation of Capricorn – known for their patience and hard work. Planting and nurturing these seeds to full bloom will be a rewarding task well-suited to the Capricorn spirit.
Given their classification as ‘very easy’ in terms of cultivation difficulty, these seeds are an excellent choice for both novice gardeners wanting to try their hand at growing something beautiful, and experienced gardeners looking for a low maintenance addition to their gardens.
Despite their small and medium size, these seeds yield plants that function to beautify your outdoor space, turning it into a mini garden oasis. Please note that the flowerpot is excluded from the package.
How to Plant Ornamental Kale Seeds 100Pcs:
1. Choose a location that gets full sun.
2. Prepare the soil by removing any weeds or rocks and loosening it with a garden fork.
3. Plant the seeds about 1/4 inch deep and 12 to 15 inches apart.
4. Water the seeds well after planting.
5. Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
6. Expect germination within 5 to 10 days.
Add an aesthetically pleasing touch to your outdoor spaces with our Ornamental Kale Seeds. Embrace the joy of gardening and watch as your space transforms into a colorful, living artwork.
- Latin Name: Brassica oleracea var. acephala
- Planting Season: Spring for summer harvest, late summer for winter harvest
- Germination Rate: High, expect germination within 5 to 10 days
- Grown Plant Size: Small to medium
- Time to Maturity: 50-60 days
- Soil Type: Well-drained, fertile soil with a pH of 6.0 to 7.0
- Watering: Regular, keep the soil moist but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Full sun
- Uses: Landscaping, decorative veggie patches, outdoor spaces
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Moderate, prone to standard cabbage family pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plant the seeds about 12 to 15 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Dill, mint, rosemary, sage, thyme
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest leaves from the bottom of the plant upwards, leaving the central rosette intact for continuous growth