100 Pack Mixed Periwinkle Flower Vinca Seeds Vibrant Blooming Ground Cover For Outdoor Landscaping
Introducing our 100 Pack Mixed Periwinkle Flower Vinca Seeds, the perfect addition to your outdoor landscaping. These vibrant blooming seeds are a great way to add color and life to your garden, courtyard, or any outdoor space. As a perennial, this variety of Periwinkle will beautify your garden season after season with its vibrant and lively colors.
These seeds are incredibly easy to cultivate making them perfect for both novice and expert gardeners. The Periwinkle, known for its adaptability, thrives in subtropical climates but is resilient enough to flourish in a variety of environments.
Not just beautiful, these plants also have a charming subtlety that can enhance the overall aesthetic of your outdoor space. Virgo constellation enthusiasts will be pleased to know that these flowers hit their full bloom in the autumn, adding a stunning pop of color during the season.
How to Plant 100 Pcs Mixed Periwinkle Flower Vinca Cover Jardin Blooming Seeds:
1. Choose a location in your garden that receives full sunlight.
2. Prepare the soil by removing any weeds or grass and loosen it with a garden fork.
3. Plant the seeds in the loosened soil, spacing them about 4 inches apart.
4. Cover the seeds lightly with soil and water them thoroughly.
5. Continue watering regularly until the plants are established.
6. Expect the seeds to germinate within 10 to 14 days.
By choosing our Mixed Periwinkle Flower Vinca Seeds, you’re not just buying a product, but an experience. The process of planting and watching these flowers bloom into a beautiful ground cover can be rewarding and therapeutic. Embark on a gardening journey that brings color, life, and beauty into your outdoor spaces.
- Latin Name: Vinca Major
- Planting Season: Best planted in spring or autumn
- Germination Rate: High germination rate with seeds typically sprouting within 10 to 14 days
- Grown Plant Size: These plants can grow up to 1 to 2 feet in height and spread up to 2 to 4 feet
- Time to Maturity: Takes about 12 to 16 weeks to reach full maturity
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained soil with a neutral pH
- Watering: Requires regular watering until established, then can tolerate periods of drought
- Sunlight: Thrives best in full sunlight but can tolerate partial shade
- Uses: Perfect for ground cover, hanging baskets, containers, and borders
- Deer Resistance: These plants are known to be resistant to deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resilient to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds about 4 inches apart to allow for optimal growth
- Companion Plants: Pairs well with other perennial plants like Hostas and Ferns
- Harvesting Instructions: No specific harvesting required as this is primarily a decorative plant