200 Pcs Multicolored Carrot Seeds Nutritious Vegetable Fruit Heirloom Variety
Step into the realm of home gardening with our 200 Pcs Multicolored Carrot Seeds. These seeds are a part of an heirloom vegetable variety that is not just pleasing to the eye but also power-packed with nutritious benefits. Cultivating these carrot seeds is a breeze, making it an ideal choice for both gardening beginners and seasoned green thumbs.
Our multicolored carrot seeds offer more than just the standard orange we’re accustomed to. They bloom into an array of colors, adding a vibrant touch to your garden and your plate. Just imagine harvesting your homegrown carrots in shades of purple, yellow, and red – it’s a sight that will surely delight kids and adults alike!
These carrot seeds flourish best in a temperate climate and are perfect for outdoor planting. Given their size, they can easily be accommodated on building roofs, transforming your urban space into a lush, green haven. As perennial plants, these carrots promise a long-lasting presence in your garden, bringing about a refreshing atmosphere all year round.
So, why wait? Embrace the joy of gardening and reap the benefits of a healthy lifestyle with our 200 Pcs Multicolored Carrot Seeds.
How to Plant 200 Pcs Multi Color Carrot Bonsai Healthy Vegetable Fruit Heirloom Seeds:
1. Begin by choosing a sunny location and preparing your soil. It should be loose, fertile, and well-drained.
2. Plant the seeds about 1/4 inch deep and 2 inches apart.
3. Water them well and keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
4. Watch for germination in about 2-3 weeks. Once they sprout, thin out the seedlings to about 3 inches apart.
5. As they grow, ensure they’re well-watered and free from weeds.
6. Harvest when they’re about finger thick, usually in about 70-80 days.
7. Enjoy your homegrown, multicolored carrots!
Note: Our product does not include a flowerpot. The seeds are best grown directly in the soil.
- Latin Name: Daucus carota var. sativus
- Planting Season: Spring or Late Summer
- Germination rate: Approximately 70%
- Grown Plant Size: Approximately 10 to 12 inches in height, and 1 to 2 inches in diameter for the roots
- Time to Maturity: Generally 70-80 days
- Soil Type: Well-drained, sandy or loamy soil
- Watering: Regular watering, keeping the soil moist but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Full Sun
- Uses: Cooking, Juicing, Salads, and Snacks
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Moderate
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds 2 inches apart, thin seedlings to 3 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Tomatoes, Radishes, Onions, Leeks, and Chives
- Harvesting Instructions: Gently pull up when roots are about finger thick. The top of the carrot should be visible at the soil surface.
- Nutritious Benefits: Rich in vitamins A, C, and K, and a good source of fiber and potassium
- High yield with 200 seeds per packet
- Easy to grow, ideal for gardening beginners and seasoned gardeners alike
- Multiple color variety adds visual appeal to your garden and plate
- Heirloom variety, allowing you to save seeds from your harvest for future planting
- Adds a refreshing atmosphere to your garden or urban space