200 Pieces Of Marigold Chrysanthemum Flower Seeds For Indoor And Outdoor Landscaping
Introducing our 200 Pieces of Marigold Chrysanthemum Flower Seeds for Indoor and Outdoor Landscaping. These seeds will bring vibrant colors and a touch of natural elegance to your space, be it your backyard, patio, or indoor pots.
Our Marigold Chrysanthemum seeds are ideal for gardening enthusiasts of all skill levels. Given their very easy cultivating difficulty degree, even a beginner can plant them with success. They thrive in subtropic climates, blooming in full during the summer season, and can be planted in various sizes of pots.
Brighten up your courtyard or even your living room with these versatile seeds. They are perennial, ensuring that their beauty will last year after year, adding a pop of color to your surroundings. The marigold is also known to be associated with the Pisces constellation, making it a thoughtful gift for those born under this zodiac sign.
But our Marigold Chrysanthemum seeds are more than just aesthetically pleasing. They are part of the ‘Happy Farm’ classification, known for their beneficial properties. Planting these seeds is not just a hobby, it’s a lifestyle choice for a happier, healthier environment.
How to Plant 200 Pcs Marigold Chrysanthemum Seeds:
1. Choose a location with good sunlight exposure.
2. Prepare the soil by adding compost or organic matter.
3. Plant the seeds about 1/8 inch deep and 10-12 inches apart.
4. Water the seeds gently but thoroughly.
5. Make sure the soil remains moist but not waterlogged.
6. Expect sprouting in 5-14 days.
Bring home the joy of gardening and the charm of nature with our 200 Pieces of Marigold Chrysanthemum Flower Seeds. Nurture them, watch them grow and let them beautify your environment.
- Calendula officinalis (Marigold) and Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum)
- Spring or Summer
- High germination rate with sprouting expected between 5-14 days
- Mini, small, medium, large, depending on the pot size
- Approximately 45-50 days from planting
- Can adapt to various types of soil, but prefer well-drained soil enriched with compost or organic matter
- Regular watering necessary, but avoid waterlogging. Soil should remain moist
- Requires good sunlight exposure
- Perfect for beautifying courtyards, patios, and indoor pots
- Marigold Chrysanthemums are known to be deer-resistant
- Marigold Chrysanthemums are generally pest and disease-resistant plants
- Seeds should be planted about 10-12 inches apart
- Works well with a variety of other plants, especially vegetables as they help deter pests
- Once the flowers are fully bloomed, they can be cut for display. Cutting also encourages more blooming
- These seeds are part of the ‘Happy Farm’ classification, known for their beneficial properties to the environment